Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Another Hospital Run

These past few days I've been having a lot of pain under my left rib. At first I thought it may be gas pains so I neglected it. 

I broke down and went to the hospital late this morning. A doctor rushed to me almost as soon as I came in. I guess I looked dead & gross. He sat me down & took my BP/temperature. I was tachycardia & running a fever. They got me two IV's put in because they knew one would collapse soon. 


Just got home from the hospital. Got Nubian(which worked for my pain for the first time 👌) & Zofran via IV. They had to pump my tube full of contrast which I promptly threw up afterwards. Looks like my body's trying to put up a tough fight against this infection 😬 I personally don't think they even scanned where I was hurting at. All they were concerned about was the tube(& for good reason). At least I'm not dying, right? That's how most chronic pain patients get treated. If you aren't dying, you're good. I guess, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment