Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hospital

GI doctor immediately admitted me after my appointment with him that was very late in the afternoon. Some of my bloodwork "just didn't look right", I'm tachycardic & it looks like I have more kidney stone. You should have seen their face when I told them I drove here. They wouldn't even let me drive to the hospital part of Providence. His nurse wheeled me down to the lobby in a wheel chair & I'm waiting for a room. He ordered a lot of fluids, nausea meds, pain meds & solumedrol(steroids). He got me a consult with another Urologist. He ordered a PICC consult because I have no veins(got it this morning). He and his nurse practitioner(who is his wife)were really sweet. Before they wheeled me down here he said "So how many packs are you smoking a day? Got any tattoos? Been to any good parties lately?" Lol He knows I'm a homebody & loves joking around with me a about that. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment