Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Friday, July 11, 2014

Update

My mom called 911 last night because after taking 2 Lortabs, 3 phenergans and 4 tramadols I still had no relief from my pelvic and back pain and I couldn't move. I was crying my eyes out and I never do that.


Turns out I have Kidney Stones. They gave me two doses of dilaudid with Benadryl since I'm allergic and zofran. 


They put me on pain killers around the clock & some other meds to help me pass it. If I don't pass them I'll have to be admitted and get surgery to take it out because it's stuck. I couldn't urinate all day so I had to have a catheter put in. 


There's a lot of speculation on what caused the kidney stones but we think it's from Imuran. 


Please pray for me. I'm so tired of hospitals and diagnosis after diagnosis and pain and nausea!

No comments:

Post a Comment