Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Discharged Only to be Admitted Again

I'm fighting sleep to type this incredibly long post. As most know, I was discharged Thursday from the hospital. I went to prom on Saturday for a few hours & I had a blast. Unfortunately day by day my health continued to decline. I pushed myself to go to school all day Monday but yesterday I couldn't even make it past 2nd period because of all my symptoms. I was hoping to go to the Kari Jobe concert but that was a no go and I spent my night in the ER instead. Not at the same hospital though because our experience there was unpleasant to say the least.

My dad pulled some strings at Providence where I currently am and the ER doctor convinced the adult GI here to see me. So, last night I had a CT and blood work done and I was admitted back in the hospital. It sucks but I know if I waited any longer my health would decline rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment