Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crohn's Remix to Magic: Written by Elizabeth Schmidt(Yours truly)

I got the Crohn's in me. 
Every time I touch that Big Mac it turns into throw up
Everybody knows I got the Crohn's in me 
When I hit the floor the nurses come running to me
Now everybody wants some presto
Ensure, ensure, ensure 
Ensure, ensure, ensure
Ensure, ensure, ensure
I've got the Crohn's in me

These shots that I'll inject 
Will blow your mind
Pick a medicine any medicine
I'll hypnotize you with every picc line 
I'll need a nurse practitioner how about you. With the NG tube?
Come on down to the front and stand right here don't be shy!
I'll have you injectin
Have your mind spinnin'
Doctors tryin' to understand my genetics
Even Burill Crohn had to go and take some classes
And I see the surgeon like
What's up man? What's happenin'?
So come one, come all
And see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded
No dietician or nutrition
You know I'm no hypochondriac 
I've never told a lie
So call me Mrs. Bowel girl 
I stay in room nine

I got the Crohn's in me!



Yeah I was feeling like complete crap so when i wrote this so maybe this can brighten someone else's day who also feels like crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment