Crohn's Disease: Taking it one moment at a time

Friday, July 4, 2014

Nightmare

Tonight I'm in so much pain. My rectum is raw from the bile burning it constantly when I use the bathroom. My stomach is constantly cramping and Bentyl is of no help. I can't lay on my stomach without my insides gurgling and making me use the bathroom again. Laying on my side does the same thing. When I lay on my back, my butt hurts too bad. I can't win. This disease is taking it's toll on me. I refuse to give up though. I'm hoping my tramadol will kick in soon and give me some rest. The hydrocortisone suppository only gave me temporary relief. My poor rectum. I need prayers please. 

It's a good thing I live in a time period where technology is so advanced so I can keep myself busy and connect with other IBDers at the wee hours of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment